Present you instructions on how to launch Google Wallet on Galaxy i9505 S4.
- smartphone Galaxy S4
- root or flashed custom recovery
- maybe deodexed rom (tested it on deodexed version)
- little desire and time :)
- system.zip or Wallet-CWM.zip
- trusted app like rootexplorer
Depending on whether you have only rooted phone or you have a custom recovery is different way to proceed it.
If you have custom recovery, you need download Wallet-CWM.zip and flash it via recovery
- turn off phone
- turn on into recovery (Power+home+volume up)
- select downloaded zip file
- flash it
- extract files on your sdcard
- turn off NFC
- using trusted app like rootexplorer delete files which are in downloaded zip, next copy files from extracted zip file
- change permission like you see on the picture
Next you need install com.modaco.xposed.wallet-1.apk and run Xposed Installer. Then press install button and on Modules tab check Google Wallet Root and Redion Check Remover.
After it turn off Xposed Installer and edit using rootexplorer lines of build.prop file which is located in system.
Reebot phone and turn on NFC, WiFi/3G and Google Wallet.
If you have correctly configured it turn off Google Wallet and restore original lines of build.prop file and reeboot phone.
Now Google Wallet should work correctly.